[itzul] Research Project: Open Source Software for Translator

Marta García mgarciag a bildua uvigo.es
Ost, Api 9, 14:31:01, CEST 2008

Hello,
First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Marta García
and I am a professional translator and a teacher of translation at Vigo
University.
The purpose of my e-mail is presenting a survey I am carrying out for a
research paper on Open Source Software for Translators. In particular, I
am trying to measure the level to which OSS is spread among professional
translators and which programs are most frequently used. For such
purpose, the survey is divided into four separate anonymous
questionnaires, one general questionnaire to be completed by anyone
working in the translation field and three specific questionnaires to be
completed by Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac users respectively.
Questionnaires are accessible in English at the following links.

Use of Open Source Software for Translators: General Questionnaire
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=zGSkJVi_2bmzQWvWT1Ux41eg_3d_3d>

Use of Open Source Software by Windows Users
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=D2lIy_2fEPQXIMo56mqvBd4Q_3d_3dv>

Use of Open Source Software by GNU/Linux Users
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=b4acCA9oQnl9CUQlEbHwZQ_3d_3d>

Use of Open Source Software for Mac Users
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uuq5x9PF4uJTj9iKULkcDA_3d_3d>

I also have a Spanish and a Galician version available in odt. and .doc
format for those that are interested to complete it in any of those
languages. To receive any of them please contact me at my University
address ( mgarciag a bildua uvigo.es <mailto:mgarciag a bildua uvigo.es>). I apologize for
neither the survey nor this email being in euskera, which is a language
I cannot speak

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Kindest Regards
Marta García

ItzuL posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago