[itzul] niel292000

Epelde epeldenea a bildua yahoo.es
Or, Urt 20, 00:43:57, CET 2012

Hi, do you remember me?
http://www.b2b.bg/forthehorde.php?zjcinID=46

            Fri, 20 Jan 2012 0:43:56
______________
"Some of you, I think, have become pretty familiar with this subject, but for those who have not given much attention to radio, I will briefly outline the principles upon which these sounds we shall hear are made possible.It would seem that our earth and atmosphere, continued the Professor, and all of the universe, probably, is surcharged with electrical energy that may be readily set in motion through the mechanical vibrations of a sensitive diaphragm much as when one speaks into a telephone." (c) ELTON willar97

ItzuL posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago