[itzul] interprete (en>sp) batentzako lana lisboan (uztailaren 11-13)

anaisabel.morales a bildua ehu.es anaisabel.morales a bildua ehu.es
Ast, Eka 29, 10:02:02, CEST 2006

Inori interesatzen bazaio behean dagoen eskaintza, idatzi niri
pribatuan, mesedez.
Ana
---------------------------------

I am looking for an interpreter who can translate English into Spanish
for my six Latin American meeting attendees.  Four of these people have
relatively good English skills; two of them would be considered poor.
(I'm thinking we would most likely require headsets.)  My Latin American
geography head, who is from Texas, may also want to hear what is being
translated.

The client  is a medical device company, with our main focus on products
for the heart, so a translator with a strong expertise with medical
terminology would be needed.

My meeting is being held at the Lapa Palace in Lisbon July 11-13.
Lapa Palace
Rua do Pau de Bandeira, 4
1249-021 Lisboa
Portugal
The meeting's hours will run:
July 11:  8:30-18:30 (6:00p)
July 12:  8:00 - 17:30 (5:30p)
July 13: 8:00-13:30 (1:30p)

Please let me know if you can come up with someone who can help us out
and if you require any further information.  We would pay all travel and
housing costs.

ItzuL posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago